A Service to Remember - ' for all of life's significant moments'

Getting Married- Now What!
You will need a marriage licence and this is to be provided by the Bride and Groom.
FYI- a marriage licence is only valid for 90 days. Also, prices vary from one city to another.
Wedding, Service, rings
For Further Information please contact:       
Licensing Services
1st Floor, West Wing, City Hall
50 Centre Street South,
                            Oshawa, Ontario, L1H 3Z7
                            Phone:905-436-3311 Fax:905-436-5655

Just in case your planning a honeymoon trip or a symbolic wedding ceremony in another country please check out:

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint